Costume Designs

I am not dead yet.

As soon as I proclaimed that I wanted to draw and paint every day, I was bombarded with having to move my belongings for house inspections this month. The unit I am currently living in is being sold. So after weeks of moving my stuff in and out of the garage, I am now sitting in the midst of stacked boxes, random piles of art supplies and paperwork, and mounds of dirty dishes and clothes.

BUT, I have still been drawing everyday. I always want to keep my promises. So I will be uploading the complected artwork and sketches this week. So today, for something completely different: costume designs. I wanted to render them in color for next time. Didn't realize how much I really enjoy thinking about fabric cuts, fashion history, texture and ornamental details.