Live Painting Tonight at Hyphen magazine's #22 Release Party @ Vessel SF 6-9pm!

Tonight I'll be painting live at Hyphen magazine's #22 "Throwback" Release Party at Vessel SF 6-9pm. Come rain or come shine. Please join me tonight as I paint my heart out.

Hyphen magazine has partnered up with JCCCNC (Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California). Portion of Proceeds from tonight will be donated to the "Northern Japan Earthquake Relief Fund" to aid the earthquake and tsunami survivors in Japan.

I'll be painting live throughout the event from 6-9pm and will donate my painting to the post-event raffle afterward. I'll be using my ultimate secret technique: "Ghibli" animation poster paint and watercolor board. :) You can watch me from start to finish or dance to the awesome live DJs.

Party info:

WHERE: Vessel | 85 Campton Place, San Francisco
WHEN: Friday, March 18 | 6 - 9 pm
21+ | $10 Cover OR $5 for groups 5+
* Cover includes both admission to Hyphen and guest list entry to Vessel's party at 10 pm

Open to everyone.