Current Projects

I'm currently balancing several projects in the works. I'm so inspired to be around many creatives, whose artistic directions are shaping my growth in art.

Alongside a small team of talent, I'm working on visual development pre-production boards for an animated film. I am constantly learning from my director, Paul, and also my colleague, Monico, whose range of visual expressions, I aspire to.

Second, is a commissioned pen and ink illustration of Carroll's "The Walrus and the Carpenter" by a private client.

And last, but not least, my partner Rick and I are collaborating with Hyphen magazine to curate Hyphen's First Illustrator Art Show this upcoming July! The artists were juried by Hyphen magazine and Paper Hat Productions, based on their talent and contributions to the magazine. The final line-up is intense! The theme being Alien/ation. Please check back for updates. In the meantime, check out these amazing artists!

Feature Artists: Yoko Furusho, Kim Herbst, Rick Kitagawa, Jorge Mascarenhas, Danny Neece, Rob Sato, Eve Skylar, Jon Stich and Joseph To.