My Gallery Show Opening this Friday! 8pm @ SPACE Gallery



Current painting that I am working on. This week has been quite hectic; I've been looking for some downtime to do art just for myself. I'm currently working on a freelance project on top of curating the gallery that's coming up. Busy, but super happy!

We hung our work up in the gallery last week. It's so awesome to see all of the pieces in person.
It's 1 more day till show time and we're already getting some inquiry from buyers.

I'm looking forward to live music by DJ Zaion, tasting all of the vegan baked goods by Black Orchid, and collaborating with the artists during the team art battle. Not to mention seeing all of my friends and meeting new ones!

If you are free this Friday, March 12th, come check out my art and other talented artists' works at SPACE Gallery, 1141 Polk Street (next to the Hemlock, in between Post & Sutter).

Artists' Reception 7-7:30pm
8:00pm the Art Riot Extravaganza begins!

ps. if you are an artist looking to get into our summer/fall gallery show, show up and come find me or Rick during the event and pitch your stuff!