I'm up after a few hours of nap and ready to do some layout thumbnails (as I'm sure many artists and other professionals are up too right now pursuing their passion). I worked today and I'm trying to not to let my physical tiredness get in the way of making art. I met a few people at my retail store where I work my day job. They were from Pixar and ILM. It felt strange as I felt a border between us, like starring across a looking glass of who I was supposed to be - like I had been there and felt that during a time, long ago. At times I wonder what would have happened if I was able to continue Art Center back in 1999. It's been eight to ten long years since I picked up my dream of art again. If I were to allow myself, the feeling of recovering a lost dream would be too painful to be felt. I just have to keep focusing on what I can do right now and keep going and trust that someday . . .

for the time being, just making art everyday makes me incredibly grateful . . . and keeps me going.