SF Zine Fest this Weekend!



So I decided to go with the cold grey sky and the warm orange lights on the trees.

I am touched by everyone's generosity and support for my art. I am grateful to have so many warm hearts around me. This piece is a symbol of my journey. Although it can be cold and grey at times, I am not alone.

In May, I wasn't sure if I was able to go back to school in the Fall. In fact, it seemed -financially- almost impossible. But thanks to my partner, good friends, family, and kind-hearted strangers, I am able to take two of my senior art classes next semester! I am overflowing with happiness. With so many people believing in me, the way I can show them my gratitude is to move forward with confidence!

I am selling my art at SF Zine Fest this weekend. I am working to raise money for art supplies and to put together my animation reel to apply for jobs/internships. Hope to see you at Zine Fest.